Thursday, June 3, 2010

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.



Yesterday I drove down the Scenic Hwy with a bag full of prayer books as a passenger, laughing to myself, wondering how it had happened that I was about to bring that parcel to a Guru in India. It is seemingly just another wonderful surprise on this mysterious journey.

I'm sad. I'm excited. I'm afraid of the impending heat. I've got my mosquito net, Grandma's gingersnaps, one jar of peanut butter and one roll of precious toilet paper.

I am open to whatever happens in India and hope that I am able to allow her to do what she will with me as I surrender to the unfolding. I leave with mixed feelings, carrying pieces of all of you with me, carrying pieces of the Great Lake who's cool breezes I will surely miss. I hold it all in my heart with the upmost gratitude, baffled by the gifts I continue to receive on the wings of a flying pig and an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment